We all get broken up, that’s just life, but here I made a list of tips that’ll make sure you can handle it when that time comes.
1) Cry. Crying is normal for any human to do, so just let it all out. I promise you will be feeling 20 times better just by crying. So what if your friends think it’s not manly, or you just don’t want to look like the emotional girl, you can’t just bottle up all those feelings inside that’s not healthy.
2) Friends. Spend time with your friends to get your mind off things. Go out to eat, go to an arcade, stay up late with your friends playing Call of Duty, and just do whatever it takes to get your mind off things.
3) Don’t go find a rebound. This is by far one of the worst things you can do. They never end well because you can’t commit yourself to one person when you have feelings for someone else. Rebounds usually just end in a bad break up, and you’ll be right back where you started.
4) Control your anger. You might get angry because you believe they had no right what so ever to break up with you, but you can’t act on that anger; it won’t lead you anywhere. Most of the times if you act on that anger you will just end up in a bad situation.
5) Patience. If you’re ever going to move on to the next girl whom you can commit to, you have to be patience for all these lingering feelings to pass away. This may take a while, or it might take a few days. It all just depends on how much you liked this person.
Hope you guys get over your break-ups! Don’t forget to subscribe for more self-help, and other tips!
~That Teenager, Paris