1) Fall in love. Falling in love is a part of life, so you should at least try it once. When you die, do want people to remember you as that person who never opened their heart to anyone? Or do you want to be known as the loving person who warmed people hearts?
Well I decided I was going to add a little bit more of humor to the site by adding a new segment called Things That Piss Me Off. Don’t worry this segment is going to be here for a while.
Have you ever been standing in the grocery store aisle looking for something at the different brand choices, maybe comparing prices, and then out of the corner of your eye you see them? That person wearing some old jacket that they had just thrown on and don’t’ even match they bright neon gym shorts that they decided to wear in the middle of winter. Somehow, you work past their appearance, because there’s another problem. He’s screaming into his phone.
You can hear his entire conversation he’s having with his wife, kids, mom, who knows, but you don’t want to hear it. This has been an increasing problem at Wal-Marts everywhere. If you ask me people like this shouldn’t even be allowed to buy phones until they understand that NO one want’s to hear their conversation.
Sad thing is not only is this happening at grocery stores this is happening at schools. Do you ever just be sitting in class minding your business? It’s nice and quiet because everyone is doing their work trying to concentrate. It’s so quiet you can hear the girl next to you pen drop. Then it’s always that one person, who has to ruin the silence. Just scream out, “Why is it so quiet!” “Why isn’t anyone talking?” “It’s to quite for me to concentrate!” How is it to quite for you to concentrate? Quiet is the only time you can concentrate!
Or have you had that friend who just can’t adjust their volume. It gets nerve wrecking because as you’re talking with your inside voice because your inside, and then they start
talking screaming in your ear. That’s not cute, funny, or whatever they think it is because I’m sitting right next to you. You could whisper and I could still hear you, but you still want to scream like we at the Georgia Dome cheering on the Falcons…11-1
If we don’t stop this problem now, overly loud people will take over the world, So next time you see someone screaming at the top of their lungs a few aisles over, go scream at them to use their inside voices.
Thanks for reading, Subscribe for instant updates about the blog!
Well here are my tips on talking to girls and trust me you’ll be leaving this site with at least one tip down you sleeve.
1. Be Yourself. Who would’ve ever thought that being yourself would be number 1 on the list. Out of all the other tips being yourself is by far one of the best tips that you can use. Why would you want to act like someone you’re not? Be yourself, and let that girl know the real you. It’s not that hard, just try it once, and see how much it changes things.
Today I scheduled a article to be posted at 1:30. The article is called Things That Pisses Me Off: Overly Loud People. Its going to be funny hope you guys like it!
Subscribe for instant updates about the blog!
~That Teenager, Paris
So is this how it feels to have friends? To have people who actually care about you? It feels…so weird. What have I done to enjoy such a feeling so great? I’ve only made mistake after mistake after mistake, but they still stand right next to me.
~That Teenager, Paris
We all get broken up, that’s just life, but here I made a list of tips that’ll make sure you can handle it when that time comes.
1) Cry. Crying is normal for any human to do, so just let it all out. I promise you will be feeling 20 times better just by crying. So what if your friends think it’s not manly, or you just don’t want to look like the emotional girl, you can’t just bottle up all those feelings inside that’s not healthy.
2) Friends. Spend time with your friends to get your mind off things. Go out to eat, go to an arcade, stay up late with your friends playing Call of Duty, and just do whatever it takes to get your mind off things.
3) Don’t go find a rebound. This is by far one of the worst things you can do. They never end well because you can’t commit yourself to one person when you have feelings for someone else. Rebounds usually just end in a bad break up, and you’ll be right back where you started.
4) Control your anger. You might get angry because you believe they had no right what so ever to break up with you, but you can’t act on that anger; it won’t lead you anywhere. Most of the times if you act on that anger you will just end up in a bad situation.
5) Patience. If you’re ever going to move on to the next girl whom you can commit to, you have to be patience for all these lingering feelings to pass away. This may take a while, or it might take a few days. It all just depends on how much you liked this person.
Hope you guys get over your break-ups! Don’t forget to subscribe for more self-help, and other tips!
~That Teenager, Paris
I don’t know if there’s anyone reading this, but I have to tell someone what’s going on in my mind. I don’t know what’s right anymore; I can’t tell what’s right or what’s wrong. This feeling of being sad. Lost. Is starting to get overwhelming. It as if everything I know is falling apart, but one thing I know is that I want her.
Thanks for viewing,
That Teenager, Paris