To A Special Someone,
If we were to die in just 15 days like Mayan calendar predicts. I would spend every second with her. I would tell her that I’m sorry for all the pain that we put each other through, but somehow we made it this far. I pushed myself so hard for you on some stupid dream that we’d be together. I spent all my days standing under the night sky wishing upon the bright, white stars, when you were all ready by my side.
Continue reading If We Were to Die
1) Fall in love. Falling in love is a part of life, so you should at least try it once. When you die, do want people to remember you as that person who never opened their heart to anyone? Or do you want to be known as the loving person who warmed people hearts?
Continue reading 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die
Well here are my tips on talking to girls and trust me you’ll be leaving this site with at least one tip down you sleeve.
1. Be Yourself. Who would’ve ever thought that being yourself would be number 1 on the list. Out of all the other tips being yourself is by far one of the best tips that you can use. Why would you want to act like someone you’re not? Be yourself, and let that girl know the real you. It’s not that hard, just try it once, and see how much it changes things.
Continue reading 7
So is this how it feels to have friends? To have people who actually care about you? It feels…so weird. What have I done to enjoy such a feeling so great? I’ve only made mistake after mistake after mistake, but they still stand right next to me.
~That Teenager, Paris
We all get broken up, that’s just life, but here I made a list of tips that’ll make sure you can handle it when that time comes.
1) Cry. Crying is normal for any human to do, so just let it all out. I promise you will be feeling 20 times better just by crying. So what if your friends think it’s not manly, or you just don’t want to look like the emotional girl, you can’t just bottle up all those feelings inside that’s not healthy.
2) Friends. Spend time with your friends to get your mind off things. Go out to eat, go to an arcade, stay up late with your friends playing Call of Duty, and just do whatever it takes to get your mind off things.
3) Don’t go find a rebound. This is by far one of the worst things you can do. They never end well because you can’t commit yourself to one person when you have feelings for someone else. Rebounds usually just end in a bad break up, and you’ll be right back where you started.
4) Control your anger. You might get angry because you believe they had no right what so ever to break up with you, but you can’t act on that anger; it won’t lead you anywhere. Most of the times if you act on that anger you will just end up in a bad situation.
5) Patience. If you’re ever going to move on to the next girl whom you can commit to, you have to be patience for all these lingering feelings to pass away. This may take a while, or it might take a few days. It all just depends on how much you liked this person.
Hope you guys get over your break-ups! Don’t forget to subscribe for more self-help, and other tips!
~That Teenager, Paris
I don’t know if there’s anyone reading this, but I have to tell someone what’s going on in my mind. I don’t know what’s right anymore; I can’t tell what’s right or what’s wrong. This feeling of being sad. Lost. Is starting to get overwhelming. It as if everything I know is falling apart, but one thing I know is that I want her.
Thanks for viewing,
That Teenager, Paris